Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Stormy Weather

In the morning there was thunder and lightning. When I went to get changed I got scared of the thunder. When the thunder came our house was shaking. When I was ready I had some nutri grain for breakfast. When I had finished eating our house was shaking again. When I looked out my window the lightning flashed and I nearly got blind. When I was coming to school me and my little brother were getting wet. My sister was crying because we nearly got hit by the lightning.   

1 comment:

Stevenson said...

Hey Semi,

It was very scary when the huge clap of thunder blasted through the city. I got scared because while I was sleeping all of a sudden I heard that big clap of thunder which made me wake up. When I woke up I didn't even want to have breakfast.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MATE!!

Post a Comment