Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Personal

My Personal Goals - 2014  Date :
My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was
because I was being a good boy to Mr Marks and Mrs Garden.
The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was … playing sport with Mr Marks and Mrs Garden.
In reading my learning goal is to ….Stay focussed on my leaning and make sure I am always in the right place and space when I’m using my netbook.
To achieve this goal I need to …. To think carefully about what make good sense as I read.
In writing  my goal is to My sense and put it in the right place.
To achieve this goal I need to work hard and listed to the teacher when the teacher is talking.
………………..
In Maths my goal is to… Try to work out thing that hard or easy.
The learning area I think I need to improve in most is …I’m bad at reading and writing and I need to put in more sense in the writing.
In my learning my goal this term is to  show ‘Caring’  ... listing to the teacher, While I’m working.
My goal for this year around the classroom is to (behaviour/self management) Do more work and listed to the teacher.
My goal for this year around the school is to … Look after little kids when their around.
My parents goal for me this Term is …....... I need to work hard to  listen to my mum and dad.






No comments:

Post a Comment