Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Firework Night

On Tuesday I let off some fireworks. First I did the “cascades” and the “big show.” It was loud and I got scared. Then I did the “boom box” and I got out the “roman candles.” I lit it up. Then it went into the bush and the bush caught on fire and my dad went to get the water to put it out. Then the roman candle went to my house and the house nearly went on fire and my dad went to make it go away. My sister and my brother were crying and I was scared that my house would be on fire. Then my dad said, “No more!” And we went to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Semi,
My name is Briann Smith and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I have a blog that I post to for my class as well. It sounds like you and your family had a fun and interesting time with the fireworks. In the United States, where I live, we set off fireworks for the 4th of July. It is a national holiday and we celebrate our country’s independence day! What were you and your family celebrating? I enjoyed reading your post and keep up the good work Semi!

Post a Comment